1. software engineering and business graduate. 2. passionate about using technology to improve global health and wellness outcomes. 3. writes a lot of code, jots a lot of notes, makes a lot of pretty pages. 4. likes mythology, philosophy, rap, dancing, psychology, nutrition, and exercise science.
- I was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta
- I have an amazing family and amazing friends
- I developed a fear of bugs at an early age, but thankfully I'm slightly less scared of snakes
- I have always had a passion for sports
- I really like to dance at Indian Weddings with my best friends
- I graduated from Western University with degrees in Software Engineering and Business
- I have shipped code to many people at places like General Dynamics, Shomigo, LTV Numbers, and Google
- Currently taking a random walk and collecting air miles at McKinsey & Co.
- I love to play! Do you want to play a silly game I made?
- I won first place at 4 of Canada's largest hackathons. Check out my projects here, here, here, and here
- I used to be the Co-President of the largest tech and entrepreneurship club at Western
- I'm a two-time organizer for Hack Western 💜
- I have a more detailed resume if you're into that sort of thing
- I am as cool as a cucumber
The link to my blog isn't what you think it is... yes I'm the big kid on the right.
Maybe clicking something on the page will reveal the secret message?